Monday 2 November 2009

Commercial Shoots

Whilst in London I worked as an assistant stylist to Angie Smith on a number of shoots. I had some great experiences and learnt alot about the buisness however the one thing I did learn is how much hard work and how completely knackering the job is! Oh and I also learnt that I am terrible at ironing!


This was the first shoot I did with Angie for New Look, it was so chaotic but is brilliant to see the final results. Especially when you start seeing the images plastered on the side of buses, billboards and in magazines.


This shoot was for a french company called Camaieu to produce their A/W 09 look book. We had almost a full french team which made conversation a little tricky but the models where great fun.

Firstly apologies for the poor photographs, this last shoot was for Strutt Couture. This photoshoot was actually the first bit of modelling that this 17 year old had done and it was amazing to watch her because although she was nervous it came so naturally to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment